Q: Will a 2006 v6 vin g motor fit into a 2008 Dodge Charger v6 vin "g" AWD 2006 Dodge Charger

asked by on March 01, 2017

I'm trying to just find out if this motor will fit

Hello - yes, the basic engine is fundamentally the same: and has the same transmission bellhousing shape and pattern. You may need to do some swapping with oil pan and oil pickup, exhaust manifolds, intake, etc. in order to have all the right bits pointed in the right place for your Charger. You may have to take some extra steps to get the electronics (engine and transmission control units) happy if the transmissions are different from the donor vs your Charger. Should be do-able though. Good luck with it!