Q: Some mornings (the past couple of mornings) my car wouldn't start, not even turn over, 1991 Acura Integra

I want to know why it has trouble starting normally in the mornings and no matter the weather, there's a squealing noise from driver side of the motor while its running also and some days after driving it won't register going in park so you have to play with it quite a bit till you get the key out, idk if any of that is related but that's all I got.

Hello - I believe your "no start" or "hard start" is a problem with the Neutral Safety switch (sometimes called a "range sensor". It determines that your transmission is in either Park or Neutral, and allows the car to start. the other possibility is that your shifter cable, or it’s attachments at each end, are sufficiently worn, and the shifter doesn’t quite get the transmission shift lever into Park. Either of these would prevent your car from starting, and might respond positively to wiggling the shifter a bit. I recommend shifter inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. I believe the squeal you mention is probably from the serpentine belt idler pulley or tensioner, and should be inspected as well.

3. Some mornings (the past couple of mornings) my car wouldn't start, not even turn over, 1991 Acura Integra