Q: Brake, ABS, DSC, Check Engine Light - 2001 BMW 325

The brake light, ABS light, DSC, and check engine lights came on. To make sure I am stating the proper one, it is the circle with a triangle inside the circle and an exclamation point. That one comes on when I start driving. When the lights came on, I heard a noise in the bottom of the car. After turning off my car, the lights disappeared, but came back on after driving a few times. I was told that simple diagnostic equipment can not read the codes. What is your advice for for car’s solutions?

If you visited a smaller local repair shop or a garage chain, you may want to take the car to the dealer where they have the proper equipment to extract the fault coes from the system. These mechanics are specialized in the single make so they should be able to help. Something as simple as a failed sensor can cause these symptoms up to broken wires or loss of communication from a failed module.