Q: Why my right wheel is squealing?

Hello. My car wheel is squealing, this started wheb i was replacing my lower control arm, I already check the brakes pads and they are not worn. Even I checked the caliper and it works well.

A: Hello and thanks for contacting YourMechani...

Hello and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The control arm that you put on your Infiniti is probably not the same as the OEM parts. This will change the alignment angles for camber, caster, and toe. Check the old control arm and the new control arm and measure them to see if they were about the same. I would recommend having your vehicle aligned to the new control arms. (Note: Anytime a new suspension part is installed on a vehicle, the vehicle should get an alignment to prevent any unwanted tire wear and to keep the vehicle straight on the road). I would recommend having a technician come out and check the lower control arm and align your vehicle.