Q: Small coolant leak 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan

I've had a small coolant leak for some time and it seems to be getting bigger I now have two small puddles versus just the one on the driver's side one on the driver's side which looks to be coming from a hose the main house and one on the passenger side maybe from a lower hose my question is can I put pepper in the radiator as a small sealant if so how much it seems as if I'm putting coolant in once a week and I feel both the radiator and the reservoir and there's not a lot of pressure on the main radiator hose being that it has a lot of miles I'm not looking to put in a bunch of money especially if it's going to be spending $800 fix just looking for a simple solution

Hi there - while adding ground pepper to a leaky cooling system may stem a leak, this would seem to require a great deal of pepper! Other "cooling system sealers" may stop a slow leak, but tend to put a coating on the inside of the cooling system that makes overheating easier to achieve. The correct response is to fix the real cause of the leak properly. I recommend an coolant system leak inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Small coolant leak 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan