Q: Radio "device unavailable"

I reset my Comand unit and now radio does not work: device unavailable.

In addition, I see that language was set to Japanese, it might be that the region is set to Japan. Because, DVD playback also does not work.

How can I set the region back to US?

I would recommend to look in your owner’s manual for information relating to this matter. In the chapter about the radio unit, you will likely find information that will lead you to being able to reset your region back to the United States. If you can not find this information, I would recommend contacting your local Mercedes Benz dealer to inquire about this issue. The dealership should be able to lead you in the right direction since they are selling brand new vehicles with the same or even more advanced electronic features.

3. Radio "device unavailable"