Q: I have no cabin heat, just blows out cold air. The engine doesn’t overheat and it seems like fluid is coming out of the radiator c

asked by on November 11, 2017

I have no cabin heat, just blows out cold air. The engine doesn’t overheat and it seems like fluid is coming out of the radiator cap. I noticed that the coolant container needs filled constantly.

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote
Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

If coolant has to be added more than once per year, there is a leak. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have no cabin heat, that could be due to a low coolant level, trapped air, a malfunctioning heater control valve and/or malfunctioning "blend" doors in the in-dash ventilation network. To resolve that issue, the relevant service is a non functioning cabin heater diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr