Q: P0300 and P0305. Pending: P0304, P0306, P0171, P0174, P2196, P2198

what could this mean? Spark plugs and Wires?

Hi there. The issue that maybe happening is the are fuel injectors that are not firing and there is a vacuum leak on the engine. Possible multiple sensors are not working causing the P2196 and P2198 codes to appear. For the misfire and lean condition, I recommend performing a fuel injection flush if the engine is able to run. If the engine will not start, then check the fuel pressure on the fuel rail. If there is no fuel pressure, then check the fuel pump relay. If the relay is clicking, then the fuel pump is not working and needs checked out. If the fuel pump relay is not clicking, then check for power to the relay with a test light. If there is power, then the relay needs replaced. If there is no power, then there is a break in the wiring from the relay to the ignition switch. If you need further assistance with the check engine light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. P0300 and P0305. Pending: P0304, P0306, P0171, P0174, P2196, P2198