Q: Why does my lemmon keep overheating?

My car is a real piece of shhhh.... I really wish i would have known the kind of problems i was going to deal with before i bought it....

Hi Jose. Thanks for sending the question today. An engine will overheat any time the cooling system is malfunctioning (i.e., when the coolant doesn’t absorb, transport, and dissipate heat effectively). Diagnosing the reason why your cooling system is on the fritz is more complex, but there are several common culprits of an overheating engine including low coolant levels, a bad water pump, obstruction of debris inside the cooling system (heater core usually), failing thermostat, bad radiator fan or temperature sensor. Honestly, the only way to know what is causing the problem is to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection. If the vehicle is giving you so many problems, consider replacing it.

3. Why does my lemmon keep overheating?