Q: Why does my lemmon keep overheating?

My car is a real piece of shhhh.... I really wish i would have known the kind of problems i was going to deal with before i bought it....

3. Why does my lemmon keep overheating?

Q: Defrost doesn't heat up until I start driving

Hello: Although it's possible that you may have an issue with your heater, it's difficult to determine this without physically inspecting your Dodge. However, the heating system receives it's heat from coolant that circulates through your motor. It takes some...

Q: Changed alternator in my 2013 Dodge Journey but engine light on and red flashing bolt. Auto zone said battery is good. Whats wrong

Hi there. It's quite possible that the alternator and battery are ok, but one of the voltage regulator, battery or alternator cables is the source of your problem. The best way to know for certain is to have a professional...

Q: Q: Engine knocks

Engines can make a lot of different noises when there is something wrong. If it is extremely loud and consistent, your engine will need replaced. If it is ‘knocking” when the engine is cold and is quiet when it’s warm,...