Q: Why does my lemmon keep overheating?

My car is a real piece of shhhh.... I really wish i would have known the kind of problems i was going to deal with before i bought it....

3. Why does my lemmon keep overheating?

Q: My 2011 Dodge journey overheated and when I press the holes are the hero by where the water pump is

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a water pump that may be leaking or failing. Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing...

Q: What color is engine oil

Hi there. Typically, motor oil is a light syrup color before it is poured into an engine. As the engine runs, carbon deposits from burned fuel become infused inside the oil particles, which causes the oil to darken to a...

Q: Really bad AC, do I need to replace the system?

The 2010 Chevrolet Traverse air conditioning system has a history component failure on different models which can be annoying. For the owners that have multiple failed components in one vehicle, it can become a nightmare. Some of these issues have...