Q: Why does my lemmon keep overheating?

My car is a real piece of shhhh.... I really wish i would have known the kind of problems i was going to deal with before i bought it....

3. Why does my lemmon keep overheating?

Q: My 2003 Dodge Durango will not move in reverse, but drives fine in drive?

Hi There, This is a somewhat common problem with the Dodge Durango transmissions and is often times linked to low transmission fluid for a period of time that will eventually result in the transmission bands being damaged similar to clutches...

Q: It is overheating 2012 Dodge Journey

Hi there - the first task is to be sure you have bled all the air out of the system after changing the thermostat and refilling the reservoir. This includes running the engine at a fast idle for 10-15 minutes,...

Q: Vibration at idle and worse with ac on , low rpm, mpg went down and no code, what could be wrong?

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...