Q: Why can't I find a valve cover gasket to fit my 2005 es330 lexus?

I went to 4 car auto parts store and none of the gasket rings fit

Hi there. When it comes to the gasket replacement on the valve cover to your Lexus, I recommend getting the gasket from the dealership or a parts store that sells OEM parts. Aftermarket seals and gaskets for your vehicle may not align up properly as they are retro fitted for your vehicle and other vehicles as well. OEM is always the best as it is made just for that vehicle class only. If you need further assistance with the valve cover gasket replacement, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Why can't I find a valve cover gasket to fit my 2005 es330 lexus?