Q: When replacing upper ball joints can you just purchase the instaed of whole control arm

I'm trying to buy just upper ball joints already have other parts cant seem to find those without control arm

I checked multiple aftermarket catalogs, the Dodge OEM catalog and even E-Bay for possible gray market junk but I can find no listings for separate upper ball joints to install in the upper control arm for your vehicle. For some Ram 2500 versions (4WD) there do seem to be listings but nothing for the Ram 1500. Obviously the whole upper control arm is vended though, as you know. If you need assistance with re-assembly of the suspension, feel free to request control arm replacement and/or other services from YourMechanic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. When replacing upper ball joints can you just purchase the instaed of whole control arm