Q: Whistling sound in passenger side

When I'm driving, there is a faint whistle sound that I hear coming from what seems to be the passenger side. I hear it mainly on the highway but I also hear it when driving around town. Don't know what it is as my car is only a few months old I'm hoping it is not a seal . Thank you.

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the issues can be resolved by messing with the seals around the doors and windows, there is a good chance they are the problem. With that being said, you may need to have them looked at if under warranty. Seals are slapped on at the end of the production line while more critical components are being focused on. You should start there before worrying too much about it. If the vehicle starts to drive funny, you can think deeper about the issue. The seals would not only be an easier fix than anything else, with the symptoms being related to vehicle speed, this is also the most likely cause. For more help resolving the noise, contact our service department.