Q: My car vibrates and makes noise when turning to the right. Is the drive axle bad?

My car make noise when turning to right also it pull sometime to right I get vibration on right around passing through 80 which axel is bad right or left

A: Hello. If your car is making a popping or c...

Hello. If your car is making a popping or clicking noise when turning right, then the right side axle is likely the source of the issue. Axles will begin to make noise during turns when the CV joint has worn out and needs to be replaced. A worn or faulty axle can also cause vibrations and pulling/steering wander as well, along with worn tires.

I would check the axle to see if the boot is torn or the joint is loose, and replace it if necessary. Once the CV joint is taken care of, I would look at the tire to see if it may perhaps be excessively worn or out of balance, as this can also cause vibrations and steering wheel pull.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an inspection to determine the source of the vibration and suggest any needed repairs.