Q: Q: Ignition fuse keeps blowing

My ignition fuse keeps blowing, plus my heater blower only works on high. Are these problems connected? Or are they separate? I found out why the heater is acting up. But the fuse.

The ignition circuit fuse blowing and the problem with the blower motor are almost undoubtedly not related. In particular, if the blower motor works, on any speed, while at the same time the ignition circuit fuse is blown or otherwise "missing", that tells you for sure that these two "loads" are not on the same "circuit". The fuse for the ignition circuit will typically blow repeatedly if there is a dead short in the circuit (a hot wire with lost insulation touching ground) or a device in the circuit, such as the ignition switch, is malfunctioning and also drawing more current than the fuse can handle. The best way to resolve the issue with the fuse is to request an electrical component diagnostic. The responding certified mechanic will identify and repair the fault in the circuit and replace the fuse and test for normal operation.

3. Q: Ignition fuse keeps blowing