Q: Ck. eng. lt. on Had it checked. replaced fuel filler cap. worked ok for a while. now lt. back on

At times the light comes on and after driving some distance it will go off on it's own.

Hi there. Typically when a check engine light is illuminated, and a repair is made, the code needs to be cleared by a professional mechanic. This could be the reason why the light periodically comes on. However, it’s also possible that a different system or mechanic problem has popped up in the meantime. To determine what’s really going on with your Chrysler Concorde, I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection.

3. Ck. eng. lt. on Had it checked. replaced fuel filler cap. worked ok for a while. now lt. back on