Q: Looking at used Mitsubishi Eclipse 2007, 100,000 miles. What is the average wear in miles on this vehicle?

What is the maximum average wear in miles on the engine

Hi there. This is a very difficult question to accurately answer; as there are several variables that impact engine wear and tear such as routine service and maintenance schedule and type of driving completed. However, on the average, typically Mitsubishi four-cylinder and six-cylinder engines tend to run efficient through 150,000 miles with good service.

• Looking at used Mitsubishi Eclipse 2007, 100,000 miles. What is the average wear in miles on this vehicle?