Q: Why are the mounts so costly for a 2004 sante fe

I have a 2004 hyundai sante fe and I was wondering why are my motor mounts so high in cost,especially the side mount

3. Why are the mounts so costly for a 2004 sante fe

Q: I have a 2002 Dodge Neon. The car vibrates and steering wheel shakes when car is in park and drive if sitting still

Has anyone suggested that the car could be misfiring? If it is the check engine light should be on. Try turning the key on without starting the engine and see if the Check engine light comes on. This is a...

Q: The crankshaft sensor blows when car is put in reverse.

The problem is going to be caused by a short in the harness that goes down to the crankshaft sensor. Check to see if the motor and transmission mounts are broken allowing the engine to move too far and hitting...

Q: Van shakes when started then quits when in drive.

This shaking feeling sounds like the engine and / or transmission mounts are worn allowing the engine to shake. The issue with the transmission possibly slipping is when the engine RPM's tend to rise up and the vehicle tends to...