Q: Warning lights came on, and then power steering and fans don't work

I started my car, and the brake , battery, power steering and slip lights all turn on, and then the power steering and fans don't work. Restarting the car didn't do anything. I disconnected the battery and that work, but the problem has since happened again. What could this be from?

I suspect that the issue is in the ignition system or control modules not communicating properly with each other. Disconnecting the battery will reset the computer modules but will not fix the issue. I would recommend taking the vehicle to a dealer since the dealer will have the latest ECM updates and information before it is let out to the public arena. It may be a problem that could leave you stranded if it continues, so I recommend getting it looked at and fixed as soon as possible.

3. Warning lights came on, and then power steering and fans don't work