Q: Who and where would be the cheapest and best place to get my windshield replaced

I have about a 5-6 in crack in my windshield on the drivers side

Q: What type of gasoline should I use?

Your car’s engine was designed to use gasoline, rather than diesel. However, not all grades of gas are the same. The right type is necessary to prevent knocking and potential engine damage. You should only use 87 octane gas or...

Q: When I crank up my I don't press the gas immediately it will shut off

Hey there. It sounds like you have a fuel delivery problem. This could be due to a restriction in the fuel system. Pressing on the gas pedal demands more fuel from the fuel tank. This can assist in bypassing the...

Q: Tail light and brake lights not working 2007 Honda Civic

Hello - first task is to check fuses for these circuits. Then check for bad bulbs. Next would be to look for a bad or cut ground wire for these lights - they will share the same ground. For assistance,...