Q: Who and where would be the cheapest and best place to get my windshield replaced

I have about a 5-6 in crack in my windshield on the drivers side

Q: I don't know if I have to change my lock cylinder or the whole ignition switch - the car isn't starting and the key doesn't come out

Hi there. It sounds like you may have two concerns. If the battery has tested good, then the next step would be to check all fuses and relays and replace as necessary. Then a voltage drop test may be needed...

Q: Would a car that is out of alignment cause gas pedal vibration?

What is causing your pedal to vibrate should not be related to your alignment issue. Although your alignment issue may cause a substantial amount of vibration, this would be generally limited to the outer extremities of the car and not...

Q: Alternator or Battery?

Greetings! This definitely sounds like you may have an alternator beginning to fail. As you know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery. The rate at which this happens is correlated to the engine RPM's as the alternator turns...