Q: Who and where would be the cheapest and best place to get my windshield replaced

I have about a 5-6 in crack in my windshield on the drivers side

Q: Windshield wipers stopped working

Hi there. This can occur from a blown fuse, a failed motor, or a problem with the control switch. I usually check the fuse first to see if it has blown. If it has then I would replace it and...

Q: I have a P0193 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor High Input Code and want to know how to fix this

The code P0193 pinpoint test should be done to verify the pressures and sensor indicate the same. You most likely have a defective sensor for the fuel pressure on the fuel rail. Replace the sensor and clear the codes. If...

Q: Which cayenne is best to take 2005-2008 gts-turbo s-s in emirates

Hi there. When it comes to racing, the best thing to do is choose a vehicle that has a light weight body and construction, a solid frame, and a good wide rear traction. For the list of years and vehicles...