Q: Who and where would be the cheapest and best place to get my windshield replaced

I have about a 5-6 in crack in my windshield on the drivers side

Q: Why isn’t the remote entry system working?

The remote entry system allows you to unlock and lock your vehicle with your key fob, from outside of the vehicle. If you notice that the transmitter is not working, it is likely one of these reasons: 1. The battery...

Q: What rpm should it shift at

This depends entirely on your driving style, as the car will shift differently depending on your driving style. When you drive aggressively, your car will shift at a later RPM. If you hold the throttle pedal all the way down,...

Q: Rattling Sound - 2007 Subaru Impreza

Hey there. I suspect you have an engine-mounted bracket that is touching a heat-shield or other metal component under the hood, generating the noise you hear. Get a helper to hold the brake, and put the car in gear while...