Q: Who and where would be the cheapest and best place to get my windshield replaced

I have about a 5-6 in crack in my windshield on the drivers side

Q: 2002 Ford Mustang won't start

You need to check for corrosion on the inside of the battery terminals. If they are corroded then you will lose connection to the battery and cannot jump start the battery either. Also check for good cable connections of the...

Q: Number 3 cylinder not working

I would need more information about why the computer was replaced. After going over the previous work of the car, we would confirm cylinder 3 is missing and then it's a simple process of elimination. We would then check for...

Q: Well the check engine light is blinking. A track light keeps coming on and there seems to be loss of power. Engine running rough.

Hello. If the check engine light is flashing then that typically means that there is a cylinder misfire. This can be caused by a bad spark plug, spark plug coil, or fuel injector. It can also be caused by something...