Q: Who and where would be the cheapest and best place to get my windshield replaced

I have about a 5-6 in crack in my windshield on the drivers side

Q: What should i look for, for a '97 e-350 serpentine belt? I think the pulleys are misaligned.

Hi there. When it comes to replacing a serpentine belt, there are three items I always recommend. First, always buy OEM pulley's. This ensures that they will fit properly and function as intended. Second, buying an OEM or authorized replacement...

Q: PCV valve and scheduled maintenance

Any time an engine has been neglected like this you should not hesitate to do any repairs to start to get the vehicle back on it's scheduled maintenance. You should have the PCV changed and change the oil and filter...

Q: How to check if there is a leak on a brake line near myster cylinder

I would guess that it's a scam. When I was a kid, I saw those 60-minute ones where they work at some sleazy gas stations and guys have little tubes of oil in their pockets, and when no one is...