Q: White smoke coming out

My car just recently started throwing white smoke, it use to do it here and their but rarely and very minimal when on idle, now after driving it for a bit it doesn't stop. I have a 03 mustang Mach 1. I been reading regarding this issue and it might be the PCV I checked it and also noticed the elbow hose on it is pinched. Any thoughts thank you

Hi there:

White smoke out of the exhaust usually means that there is coolant getting into the cylinder head, or engine block. The most common cause of this is a blown head gasket. However, in some cases if the PCV valve is damaged, or clogged with excessive carbon build-up, it can cause this issue as well. The best way to determine this however is to have a professional mechanic complete a car is emitting smoke from exhaust inspection; so they can ascertain the precise source of your white smoke issue.

3. White smoke coming out