Q: Q: White smoke

Hi I have a mazda 6 turbo diesel  2.0 iv been having a lot of problems with it  first off I had oil leak next to the cam belt so I had it replaced and had the cam belt done I then had the dpf light come on so I took it to local  garage and that sorted it out.

I was driving  the car at about 30 mph and I lost all power so I thought it had gone in to limp mode I took it back to the garage  that said it was the turbo so I striped it dawn and put a new cartridge in put it back on car was fine until I drive  in dawn the road it start poring out wight smoke but if I take off the vacuum pipe of the turbo it stops I'm completely baffled by this can you help

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Mazda6. Check the air intake filter for blockage in the pipe or before the filter inlet. If you have no air getting in, then you will get excessive fuel. If the mass air flow sensor is bad you would get too much fuel also. If no block is found, then replace the mass air flow sensor. To have all of these problems addressed, have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic inspect your stalling, smoke issue, and oil leak in order to make an accurate diagnosis and move forward with the appropriate repairs.

3. Q: White smoke