Fuel and temperature gauges broken 2005 temperature v6-3....

Q: Fuel and temperature gauges broken

asked by on February 12, 2016

The fuel gauge and temperature gauge are not working.

Hello. There are a couple of reasons why this could be happening. One being that the instrument cluster is malfunctioning where the fuel gauge and temperature gauge are located. There is a circuit board on the back of your instrument cluster and the circuits to those gauges could be burnt out. Another reason could be that the fuel pump float and/or coolant sensor is not working properly. If these are not working properly, it could cause the fuel gauge and temperature gauge to also not work properly. If you need assistance, I would have a certified mechanic inspect your vehicles gauges to determine what repairs are needed.