Q: I have discovered four error codes when I diagnosed my car.

Hi Ben Good Day I have this four error codes when I diagnose my car P0441,P2420,C2125,B1650.the check engine light with vsc and transaction airbag light and tire pressure light alway remains on once I clear them of the dash board if I hit a bump they all return.My car cranks for long before it starts but someone just suggests to me I should try and you the actual key the manufacturer sold it with as I have checked fuel pumps and filter to no avail.can a car key cause a car to hard start.once it is on it runs very well with no issue except for the engine vibrations I have been experiencing lately and if I have driven the up to an hour and am in traffic the engine seems to sound more noisy like I have the cooling system working.my temperature has never risen or anything am just curious.I really like my can in top condition and I don't want any more issues coming up.what the average RPM at Park,neutral,drive and reverse.thank you

A: Hi there. For all of these lights to appea...

Hi there. For all of these lights to appear when going over a bump and can be cleared with a computer diagnostic tool, then there is a loose ground on the chassis of your vehicle. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight. Check the ground cable to the chassis and makes sure that it is tight. Look under the vehicle for any wires that could be hanging and see if they can be a ground wire. The warning lights are for the emissions system, the tire monitoring system, and the passenger airbag system. It is most likely a loose ground and not a fault within three different parts of the vehicle. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with you warning lights coming on when hitting bumps.