Q: Whining during acceeration, front end drops during the night

I've been having acceleration issues with the car. When I try to increase the speed, I notice the whining noise. Also, the left front end of the car would drop down during the night. I'm able to raise the front end by pressing the button, but it keeps dropping down. I had the coil pack and plugs on the driver's side changed. However, the car cannot accelerate properly. What might be causing this?

3. Whining during acceeration, front end drops during the night