Q: Whining during acceeration, front end drops during the night

I've been having acceleration issues with the car. When I try to increase the speed, I notice the whining noise. Also, the left front end of the car would drop down during the night. I'm able to raise the front end by pressing the button, but it keeps dropping down. I had the coil pack and plugs on the driver's side changed. However, the car cannot accelerate properly. What might be causing this?

A: There may be a malfunction in the hydraulic...

There may be a malfunction in the hydraulic portion of the suspension system. A leaking component can cause one or more corners of the vehicle to drop. The whine you are hearing may be coming from the hydraulic fluid pump pulling in air from the leak. Have an experienced technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your suspension system for malfunctions and leaks.