Q: While driving on freeway truck goes into a limp mode, and the check engine light, abs light, parking break light, service brake

While I was doing 65mph down the freeway I noticed my Speedo was bouncing, my check engine light, abs light, parking brake light were on, and 4 messages on dash. Oil level low, change oil, service brake system, and service brake booster. I scanned the codes for the check engine light, and it said massive air flow sensor. I've unhooked the battery to reset the system but as soon and I get going it put the truck back in to limp mode, but with out the check engine light on. Any ideas or thoughts?

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your powertrain control module. This is somewhat of a common problem on many GM vehicles. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by the dealership to determine if the powertrain control module is functioning properly. If not, a reflash of the powertrain control module may resolve the issue but often times it must be replaced.

3. While driving on freeway truck goes into a limp mode, and the check engine light, abs light, parking break light, service brake