Q: while driving a I heard a loud pop that sounded like it came through the speakers, the electrical then went out

While driving my 2014 F150 I heard a loud pop that sounded like it came from the speakers. My electrical dash then went out and reset it self. This has happened about 4 times now. I do have an after market amplifier for subwoofers that was installed professionally about a year ago. Do you think that could be causing the short?

3. while driving a I heard a loud pop that sounded like it came through the speakers, the electrical then went out