Q: Vibrates at 65 mph

My ford started to vibrate recently when I put on the brakes. So I changed out rotors, brake pads and put in a new caliper on the front left wheel. This fixed the braking vibration, but now the car vibrates at freeway speed up at approximately 65 mph. My steering wheel, feet and my seat vibrate! It feels like an out of balance tire. I had the tire shop balance all my tires. It was smoother at lower speeds but still vibrates at 65 mph and a little bit rougher ride, too. Do you have any ideas what the problem could be?

A: A few different things can cause the vehicl...

A few different things can cause the vehicle to vibrate at freeway speeds. The brake rotors, brake pads, and tire balance are a great place to start. Other common causes would be the tire itself, bent rim, wheel bearing, or a suspension component failure. I suggest getting assistance from a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose the vibration you're experiencing and perform any repairs that are required.