Q: Where can i put jack stands at in the rear?

I was jacking my car up from the back from the differential? But i dont know where to place the jack stands

A: Your owners manual will have the best diagr...

Your owners manual will have the best diagram for raising the vehicle. You will see from the bottom that the frame runs along the outer most sides of the vehicle. This is typically the best spot to support a vehicle. Using the differential to jack is fine. You will place the stands towards the rear, about 8-12 inches from the wheel well on the frame. If your vehicle is painted along that edge and you are not sure if the area is frame or body, you should knock on the section and make sure it sounds like thick metal and not fiberglass or plastic.