Q: Where can i put jack stands at in the rear?

I was jacking my car up from the back from the differential? But i dont know where to place the jack stands

3. Where can i put jack stands at in the rear?

Q: I have a 2006 Infiniti g35x sedan awd , I have this humming like buzzing loud sound coming from what seems to be from the left sid

When the brakes are released the distance that the piston moves when it retracts into the caliper bore is very small because it is necessary for the pads to remain in as close contact as possible with the rotors. The...

Q: Air conditioning and radio go on and off

When random components start acting weird and turning on when they aren't suppose to is normally caused by an electric short to power. This can happen from looming wires chafe on metal components and connect to other circuits that should...

Q: 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Back up Camera is Dark, but guidelines are showing

The camera itself may be faulty. You can remove the camera to check the electrical connector first. Frequent use of the tailgate can sometimes jar connections loose I am unsure of the size wrench you will need, but a wrench,...