Q: Where can i put jack stands at in the rear?

I was jacking my car up from the back from the differential? But i dont know where to place the jack stands

3. Where can i put jack stands at in the rear?

Q: i have an infinity g37s.. sometimes when the car is at idle temperature gauge goes up but i drive goes to normal fans r workink

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: I have a 2007 Infiniti G35 sedan, when pressing the pedal softly I get a slight delay in acceleration, and sometimes a small jerk

Hi there. Typically when an engine "bogs down", it is caused by a fuel or air restriction issue. Common components that can cause this are mass air flow sensors, MAP sensor, EGR valve, fuel injectors being dirty or clogged or...

Q: At >60mph speed when I lift foot from accelerator, there is vibration in steering. clunk noise on bumps.

As always, the first order of business is to confirm the diagnosis. If the Mechanic showed you "looseness" in those parts, that's fine but "a" concern is whether or not they are giving you "assurance" that once those parts are...