Q: Where can i put jack stands at in the rear?

I was jacking my car up from the back from the differential? But i dont know where to place the jack stands

3. Where can i put jack stands at in the rear?

Q: Rod Knock

Hello. This engine does have a series of common issues that can cause a knock. I have seen quite a few of them with rod knocks, but most of the time the issue is the timing chain. The warranty company...

Q: Oil spilled all over the bottom of the car and in the hood area. What damages to certain parts could occur?

Oil will not damage painted or finished surfaces or any metal surfaces such as that of the exhaust system. If left in contact for a long time, engine oil will contaminate, degrade, and damage the rubber components on the motor...

Q: Engine revving while in park

Typically, a large vacuum leak may cause a high engine idle and if large enough can cause an erratic idle or stall. The throttle body on the engine of these vehicle adjust themselves to account for carbon build up and...