Q: Where can I purchase the limp-home buffer A2203280839 for the rear suspension in my 2003 E500 MBZ?

Airmatic issue - rear suspension lowered and will not rise. Need temporary fix to raise rear suspension.

Hello.

If your rear air suspension is lowered then it will likely need to be repaired before it can be restored to full height. Any component you need to make the repairs can likely be sourced from a Mercedez Benz dealership or specialty parts supplier. Since the issue appears to be serious enough to have put the vehicle in limp mode, it is unlikely that a there is any sort of temporary fix for this issue. If you’d like a second opinion on this, have your suspension system inspected at your home by one of our mobile technicians.

• Where can I purchase the limp-home buffer A2203280839 for the rear suspension in my 2003 E500 MBZ?