Q: When making left turns engine seems to make scratchy noiseg

When making a left turn, especially after no driving my car for a little while. Once I hit the left turn occasionally my car makes like a scratchy sound that will usually disappear after a little bit. It doesn’t happen every time I turn only sometimes. And it sounds like it’s coming from the engine.

The noise may be coming from the brakes or the rotor is hitting the backing plate for the brakes due to a loose wheel bearing. You should have the brakes and bearings checked.

3. When making left turns engine seems to make scratchy noiseg