Q: When I turn on my headlights all my interior lights turn off like dash lights stereo and door buttons

In the night when I turn on the headlights all the interior lights turn off like the dash,stereo and door buttons

The interior illumination through the head light dimmer control should be checked that the dimmer is turned to its brightest setting when the lights are on. If so then the light switch power supply for dimmer control needs replaced. If you have a lighting control module then it needs to be checked to see if it is getting signal from the light dimmer control switch. If dimmer does not send a signal then replace dimmer switch.