Q: Car is running rough 2007 Ford Explorer

my 07 ford explorer v8 4.6 is running rough it seams to me its more at a idle but at one time it had a misfire on cylinder 4 well i more the coil from 4 to 1 and then cylinder 6 i replaced that coil it seamed to get better but not great any ideas

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. This will show "occasional errors" like the cylinder misfire you mention. A dirty idle air control valve, or throttle body, can cause poor idle and low-speed running. The coil misfire will more likely show up under engine load conditions: hills, acceleration, etc. I recommend a loss of power by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.