Q: When i flip the dimmer switch to turn on my brights, the headlights become dim

From online videos I found the most liable option is that I need a new dimmer switch. But first and foremost i want to make sure its not a wiring issue I could quickly look up how to fix without having to buy new parts

Hi there. The best way to correctly diagnose this issue is to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an electrical inspection. This will allow you to know for certain what parts need to be replaced or repaired - which can save you a lot of money and time.

3. When i flip the dimmer switch to turn on my brights, the headlights become dim