Q: When I first put refrigerant in my car the ac was really cold after 2 days its still cool but not as cold is this normal?

I had a leaking o ring in my cars ac fixed and they put new refrigerant in it. it was coming out really cold as soon as they put the new refrigerant in, and it was like that for the 1st day now the air comes out cool but not as cold as when they first put the refrigerant in. is this normal or is something wrong?

3. When I first put refrigerant in my car the ac was really cold after 2 days its still cool but not as cold is this normal?