Q: All of a sudden my car is making loud noise when I turn it on, and accelerate

asked by on August 24, 2017

Hello! My car just went in to the mechanic for a new muffler. I wasn't experiencing any noise but my mechanic said something was wrong and I needed a new one. Today, I received my car. When I turn my car on, it makes a loud steady roar like a race car, and same for when I accelerate. I never had noise like this with my car and I'm now scared it is the transmission or something bad. Any ideas of what this could be? Possibly a mess up with fixing the muffler?

You need to find out if the muffler they put on is equal to the factory muffler or did they put the wrong one on and it is too noisey. It is this or there is an exhaust leak. Have the vehicle returned to find out what they did to make this noise.