Q: When driving the steering wheel shakes from left to right after brake rotor and calliper replacement

It will just rock the steering wheel back and forth when I'm in town I get on the highway and it shakes almost to the point where I feel it's the engine that could be maybe loosely mounted

It is very likely that your rotors or front tire rims are not mounted correctly. Do not drive the vehicle until the front wheels and brakes are checked. Have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and inspect your brakes for you and repair or replace your rotors if needed. This may be a dangerous situation and you should not drive the vehicle until it is resolved.

3. When driving the steering wheel shakes from left to right after brake rotor and calliper replacement