Q: When car idles in Drive and any electrical feature is activated, it almost stalls

When my car is idling in Drive, it almost stalls when any electric feature is activated like windows, lights, etc. This only happens when idling in Drive. Does this have to do with the throttle or something else?

A: The throttle plates may need to be cleaned ...

The throttle plates may need to be cleaned and the idle control actuator cleaned to see if this helps first. The engine should be checked for any vacuum leaks at the intake hoses. The computer would need to be checked for throttle control actuator problems.

I suggest having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.com come out to you and test and diagnose the problem for you and quote the needed repairs.