Q: Q: What type of gas do I use

I was told I needed to use mid grade, is this true ? Or will I be fine using regular.

The engine in almost all cars except some high performance engines only requires the lowest grade of gasoline. You should be fine running regular gasoline. If for some reason your engine is having a problem with something requiring the use of higher octane fuels then that would mean you need to get that fixed so you can go back to using regular fuels and save some money. If you do not have any problems running the regular fuel then use the regular fuel without worry.

3. Q: What type of gas do I use