Q: OBD code P0420

What is the obd 2 code p0420 in toyota corolla

3. OBD code P0420

Q: I have a 2007 Toyota Sienna. On the LE, Is there one belt or two? Serpentine AND V-belt? I keep getting mixed answers from people.

My information shows that only one belt applies to the Sienna. While some parts sources list it as a "Poly V-Belt", it is actually a serpentine belt that drives all the external engine components. Price will depend on which brand...

Q: Hit the curb

The complete front end and frame would need to be inspected to see what got damaged from hitting the curb. You may have damaged the axle, strut, control arm, hub, subframe and steering gear, to name just a few possible...

Q: Recommendation on how thick oil to use on a 2004 Corolla

It depends on what shape your engine is in. If you've been using 10-30W and it runs fine and doesn't burn any oil, then just keep using 10-30W. That's perfectly fine. But on the other hand, if it burns oil,...