Q: OBD code P0420

What is the obd 2 code p0420 in toyota corolla

3. OBD code P0420

Q: Car jerking at low speeds

The P0125 is "insufficient coolant temp for closed loop operation" This means your engine is not warming up. An automobile engine operates much more efficiently at about 180-190 degrees F so there is a thermostat in the cooling system that...

Q: Q: Car makes loud noises

There can be a variety of reasons behind what is causing your Toyota Corolla to make loud noises while driving. Unfortunately without more information, it can be difficult to point you in the right direction. This is when I would...

Q: Car starting then has a power loss.

Hi there. Check all the fluids on your vehicle. Depending on what kind of service was performed on your vehicle will depend on what happened to your vehicle. If you had the engine oil changed, then make sure that the...