Q: OBD code P0420

What is the obd 2 code p0420 in toyota corolla

3. OBD code P0420

Q: New brakes and rotors squeaking

From the description provided, it would be extremely difficult to assist this situation with your 4Runner without being with the vehicle in person. Brakes are a big safety concern and should be addressed sooner rather than later. It is very...

Q: 1999 Toyota corolla steering wheel problem.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to diagnose and repair the spiral cable in the steering column on a 1999 Toyota Corolla.

Q: How long does it take to replace the water pump on a 95 corolla

The range is approximately two to three hours depending on whether your vehicle has power steering and/or air conditioning. It is economical to replace the pump on a mobile basis and you can obtain a repair quote for mobile replacement...