Q: What is the estimated costs to replace a value cover gasket? I live in Maryland.

Was informed by a mechanic while working on another job, that I had an oil leak and needed to replace the gasket. Yesterday, I begin to smell a burning order and was informed by a friend its because the oil leak is burning off the engine. No service lights of any kind has gone off.
Was told by mechanic above that it would costs about $650 all inclusive because it was an all day job. Just looking around to see if he is on target.

3. What is the estimated costs to replace a value cover gasket? I live in Maryland.