Q: What is the estimated costs to replace a value cover gasket? I live in Maryland.

Was informed by a mechanic while working on another job, that I had an oil leak and needed to replace the gasket. Yesterday, I begin to smell a burning order and was informed by a friend its because the oil leak is burning off the engine. No service lights of any kind has gone off.
Was told by mechanic above that it would costs about $650 all inclusive because it was an all day job. Just looking around to see if he is on target.

You can obtain an instant, detailed written quote, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by visiting YourMechanic’s valve cover gasket replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your location (zip code) and vehicle information (year, make, model). The quote will be generated automatically. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. What is the estimated costs to replace a value cover gasket? I live in Maryland.