Q: What is the caused of car temperture gauge keep rising up to the red line?

The car has been running hot off and on. The first time the car was running hot I took it to the dealership I got the car from and they said it was I needed a radiator n I got a brand new radiator n they put that in there. About 2 months or more later it ran to the red again. And I took it back up there and they said I need a thermostat and a temp cooling sensor I bought those new and let them put them in there.. And a week later it ran to the red again. So I wondering why is my car is keep going to the red behind all this work.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. What is the caused of car temperture gauge keep rising up to the red line?