Q: Car only throws heat out on driver side and cool air on passenger side in summer a/c works very little

Car has 211,000 miles on it and we love it heater throws out some heat on driver side and none on passenger side same when you use ac. Do you think it is the blower

Hello, thank you for writing in. The air temperature coming through the vents has more to do with where the air is coming from. If the heater is running it will be passed along the heater core and pushed into the vents based on how they are set. If those setting are not allowing heat to come to one side of the cabin, the blend doors are likely to blame. These are small doors inside the climate control duct work that are run by small servomotors to control how the air temperature interacts with the cabin. If these motors, or their electrical connections, have failed, you will have to replace them. It can be a difficult procedure as they are generally harder to access. For more help with testing the system or replacing the blend doors, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Car only throws heat out on driver side and cool air on passenger side in summer a/c works very little