Q: My cars makes a rhythmic tapping noise while idling and the noises accelerates and loud end when my rpms go up,

My car makes a very audible tapping noise when I'm idle and while I accelerate the noise quickens and loudens while my rooms go up. But while I coast or go on cruise the sounds is very tame, but while my foots on the pedal at all it sounds like hell, any ideas?

Without listening to the noise myself and going on what you describe then I would have to say it is an engine piston rod knocking inside the motor. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic listen to the noise and see if the engine needs internal repairs.