Q: What is code p0025?

asked by on October 18, 2016

my car runs good when you are driving but when it sits and idles it is shaking and when you hit the gas the exhaust sounds louder

Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Switch Replacement $146.83 - $587.96 Get a Quote

Hi there, Code p0025 indicates a problem with the camshaft position sensor on bank 2 reading a over-retarded condition. It indicates that there is a problem with the variable valve timing system (VANOS) and needs to be diagnosed by a certified repair specialist. I recommend booking an appointment with YourMechanic for a professional to come to your home and replace your variable valve timing system

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr