Q: What engine control module comes in a Mercedes Benz C200 1995 model 2L petrol engine?

My Mercedes C200 has a faulty ECM with a serial number of 016 545 29 32 [07] I have tried to search for an ECM of the same type but I have not found one. Instead I have discovered that there are other ECMs with different serial numbers that can still work on my vehicle without problems. I'd like to ask which ECMs are compatible with my car?

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. This is the kind...

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is the kind of question that would best be handled either by a dealerships parts department that specializes in your particular vehicle. We simply don't have the resources necessary to compare all of the individual modules available and make a reference. Best of luck!