Q: What does the"car rising visit workshop"mean?

My" car rising visit workshop"symbol appeared in my car window yesterday and has not gone off. What does this message mean and what should I do?

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500. It appears that there are two separate messages happening in your case. The first one is the message that reads "Visit Workshop!" which simply just means that it is time for your next service. The other message is the picture of the car with the arrow pointing up which is an indication there is something malfunctioning with your Airmatic suspension. The Airmatic fault code should be looked at by a dealer sooner rather than later as it may be anything from an air leak or a faulty electronic control module or a bad compressor. All of these when left unattended can potentially make the others worse if not corrected. I would suggest taking your car to your nearest Mercedes dealer. A certified technician from YourMechanic can also inspect your suspension system.