Q: Was running fine then dies. Won't start now. No fire coming from distributor but ever so often true to crank.

Was running fine then dies. Won't start now. No fire coming from distributor but ever so often trys to crank

Hello there. If your Jeep is not starting due to a lack of spark, it is likely that the distributor or coil is damaged and needs to be replaced. It is also possible that a ground wire or other electrical connection is exposed or damaged. You might want to contact a local professional mobile mechanic to come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of your problem.

3. Was running fine then dies. Won't start now. No fire coming from distributor but ever so often true to crank.