Q: AC not coming on

The AC is not coming on. I replaced the blower and was told the AC computer needs to be reset. In addition, the driver's seatbelt won't retract.

A: I couldn't find any information on rese...

I couldn't find any information on resetting the module. Usually they continually check for faults every key cycle. After a repair it should reset itself. However, I did find that in several cases that the blower motor and the blower resistor module were replaced together. As for the seat belt, there is a pendulum that senses forward and backward movement that locks the belt. It may be stuck. Check for twists in the belt behind the trim panel. It might just be a worn out or broken return spring. In any case, the seat belt assembly will need replaced. Have a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your car's issues.