Q: Was doing some power slides in my fwd Nissan Sentra cuz why not and I think that because of how I lean on one side when I do it, I

So I was doing power slides in my front wheel drive with a couple of friends. Basically what I did was gain some speed then i would pull the ebrake and basically do a full 180 but I'm thinking That when I do this, i put a lot of weight on just one side so maybe this is why it happened. Sometimes when I drive slow (5-10mph) i can hear a noise coming from the right side of my car. I'm not sure if this is because my rear right tire has no tread anymore (due to the power slides lol) or maybe it caused my tire to not be as round or if it's coming from the front. The main problem is I cannot even get on a freeway because as soon as I hit 60-65 the whole car shakes and it's mainly worse in front. P.S. I know I'm not supposed to be doing it... but it's fun and I don't have a rear wheel currently lol

3. Was doing some power slides in my fwd Nissan Sentra cuz why not and I think that because of how I lean on one side when I do it, I