Q: Was doing some power slides in my fwd Nissan Sentra cuz why not and I think that because of how I lean on one side when I do it, I

So I was doing power slides in my front wheel drive with a couple of friends. Basically what I did was gain some speed then i would pull the ebrake and basically do a full 180 but I'm thinking That when I do this, i put a lot of weight on just one side so maybe this is why it happened. Sometimes when I drive slow (5-10mph) i can hear a noise coming from the right side of my car. I'm not sure if this is because my rear right tire has no tread anymore (due to the power slides lol) or maybe it caused my tire to not be as round or if it's coming from the front. The main problem is I cannot even get on a freeway because as soon as I hit 60-65 the whole car shakes and it's mainly worse in front. P.S. I know I'm not supposed to be doing it... but it's fun and I don't have a rear wheel currently lol

Hello, and thank you for writing in. When performing tricks like this, you are putting a lot of extra stress on the brakes, suspension, steering components, and the tires. You are in a position where you need to decide if you are going to repair this vehicle to be your daily driver, or if you are going to use it as a stunt car. The repairs you will have to make on the vehicle to continue to do stunts in and keep it a daily driver are going to be expensive. You can however design the vehicle to be a stunt vehicle and focus less on the parts that will keep it valuable as a daily driver. To solve the noise you are hearing, you need to determine if it is a brake issue, wheel assembly issue, tire issue, suspension issue, or steering issue. Unfortunately with the way the vehicle has been driven, there is not way of knowing right away what the issue is. Start with replacing the tires, and doing a visual inspection in the process. Check for any linkage that may be twisted, bent, or otherwise damaged. Also check the brakes as there is a strong possibility they are to blame. Only further inspection will tell. For more help with diagnostics, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Was doing some power slides in my fwd Nissan Sentra cuz why not and I think that because of how I lean on one side when I do it, I