Q: Warning lights on in vehicle

The battery light in my vehicle came on and is staying on. The airbag light came on, but then went off.

A: The Battery Light is due to a charging malf...

The Battery Light is due to a charging malfunction. This could be due to a faulty alternator or a battery that is not holding a charge. The Air Bag Light is a separate issue and will need to be diagnosed by a qualified technician. If you would like to have these problems taken care of, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to run tests on your Battery Light and Air Bag Light to make sure the proper repairs are made.