Q: Warning lights on in vehicle

The battery light in my vehicle came on and is staying on. The airbag light came on, but then went off.

The Battery Light is due to a charging malfunction. This could be due to a faulty alternator or a battery that is not holding a charge. The Air Bag Light is a separate issue and will need to be diagnosed by a qualified technician. If you would like to have these problems taken care of, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to run tests on your Battery Light and Air Bag Light to make sure the proper repairs are made.

3. Warning lights on in vehicle